6 Nights / 7 Days
Day 1 – Arrive Rome
Arrive in Rome – seat of the mighty Roman Empire. It boasts astonishing history that very few cities can rival. The city is home to priceless works of art, including world-class museums, Renaissance frescoes, Byzantine mosaics and medieval piazzas, which are impossible to reproduce even today.
Once you arrive at the airport, get transferred to your hotel
Spend the day relaxing and taking in the breath-taking sights this colourful city has to offer.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 – Rome
After breakfast at the hotel, head out for your Rome Hop-On, Hop-Off, Vatican Museums & Colosseum tour to explore ‘The Eternal City’ at your own pace in a comfortable open-top bus. Travel to Rome’s major and best loved attractions including the Colosseum, Circo Massimo, Roman Forum, the Pantheon, and many more!.Rome Hop On Hop Off Tour covering all the best loved Rome attractions.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3 – Rome – Florence
After breakfast at the hotel, check-out from your hotel and make your way to the station to take a train to Florence. (Train prices included)
Upon arrival in Florence, please make your way to the hotel and check in.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 – Florence
Today breakfast is ready and served at the hotel. In the afternoon proceed for Pisa through the Tuscan Countryside.
- Stroll through the beautiful Piazza dei Miracoli, home to the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Discover the wonders of the historic centre with a professional guide.
- Enjoy free time to explore the city at your own leisure
Return back to your hotel in Florence. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 5 – Florence – Venice
Today after breakfast, check out hotel and get ready to experience The most romantic city of the world – Venice. Make your way to the station to take a train to Venice (Train prices included).
Check in at your hotel. The day is at leisure for you to explore this really unique city on water. Later in the evening you can opt for a gondola ride, cruising through the Grand Canal, without which a trip to Venice would be deemed incomplete. Glide peacefully among the faded grandeur, Pass beneath elegant bridges and centuries-old palazzos of Venice. Sit back and take in the city views from the water as you’re steered through the canals.
Overnight at Hotel in Venice
Day 6 – Venice
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed for morning walking tour. See the stunning Basilica of San Marco and the Doge’s Palace on St. Mark’s Square. Walk in the footsteps of Marco Polo and discover where the great explorer lived and worked. Admire the church of Santi Giovanni e Paolo, known as the “Pantheon of Venice” . See the Scuole Grandi charitable schools of Venice. Stroll down the Mercerie, Venice’s main shopping street. Admire the Teatro Malibran opera house.
Later in the afternoon proceed for your scenic island tour. Discover the lagoon islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello and witness how beautifully the colored glass is made in Murano Glass making factory, then on to the pretty islands of Burano, famous not only for its lace but also for the fishermen’s houses painted in bright colors and Torcello, the earliest centre of civilization in the estuary.
Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 7 – Departure
After breakfast, pack your bags and memories and check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your flight back to India or next destination.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Accommodation at following hotels or similar –
– Genova, Atlantic Palace & Alexander or similar with breakfast
– Palazzo Montemartini, Montebello Splendid & Metropole or similar with breakfast
- Daily breakfast.
- Return airport transfer. (Note : pvt. transfer in 5*)
- 3-IN-1 Saver Ticket : ROME HOP-ON, HOP-OFF, VATICAN MUSEUMS & COLOSSEUM – SKIP THE LINE!
- Tour to Pisa through the Tuscan Countryside
- Murano, Burano & Torcello island tour
- Venice walking tour
- Train tickets in 2nd class (Rome – Florence – Venice)
- Goods and Service Tax @ 5%.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Any other item or expenses not specifically mentioned under inclusions.
|PRICES||EUR 580||EUR 980|
Supplement Cost For Extra Night – EUR 30 to EUR 150 per person
- Prices are per person on Double Sharing basis.
- Hotel Check in usually at 1400 hrs. and check out 1100 hrs.
- Prices are based on the lowest run of the house rates at designated hotels.
- Surcharges may apply during peak season or high occupancy periods.
- Date Specific price will be quoted based on clients travel dates.