7 Nights / 8 Days
Average Temperature : 29°C/10°C
Day 1 India – Athens
Arrive at Athens International Airport and start your Greece tour. Transfer to the hotel for Check in. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight in Athens.
Day 2 Athens
After early breakfast, pick up from hotel and proceed for Athens city tour. You’ll see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896. Then, as you continue, pass by the Royal Palace, the private residence of Greece’s Prime Minister. Keep a lookout for the Euzones, the Palace’s guards in their colourful uniforms! You will also be able to appreciate many incredible landmarks drenched in history, such as Hadrian’s Arch, the Greek Parliament in Syntagma Square and Athens’ memorial to the Unknown Soldier. Also discover the beauty of world-renowned modern institutions such as the University, the National Library and the Academy, named after the famous Academy founded by the philosopher Plato in the classical Greek era.
Last but not least, you will visit the Acropolis, an old plateau abundant with various symbols of ancient Greece, the most magnificent of which are the remains of the Parthenon. You will be able to contrast this wonder of antique architecture with its modern attaché, the New Acropolis Museum, also an aesthetically astounding construction, as is, perhaps, the whole city of Athens, or at the very least, its history. Overnight in Athens.
Day 3 Athens – Mykonos
Early in the morning check out hotel and transfer to Piraeus port with a/c coach for sailing to Mykonos. Arrive to Mykonos port and transfer to the hotel. Day free for relaxing, shopping and having fun. Nightlife of the island will be unforgettable for you. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 4 Mykonos
After breakfast, the day is free. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 5 Mykonos – Santorini
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to Mykonos port for your ferry to Santorini. Arrive at Santorini Island. Santorini is awesome island with magnificent views. Afternoon is free at leisure. Overnight in Sanorini.
Day 6 Santorini
Today after breakfast you will enjoy a sunset cruise with the below itinerary. The bus will pick you up from your village’s meeting point going to Athinios port! The tour starts at 14:30am from Ammoudi or Athinios port. It sails below the caldera towards the Hot Springs where it will make its first stop for 30 minutes and the guests can swim. Then it sails south where it passes Aspronisi island, Akrotiri, the Indian Rock and the ancient lighthouse. 2nd stop to the Red Beach area for 30 minutes for photo shooting, swimming and snorkeling. Last stop to the White Beach area where it stops for 1 hour and 30 minutes. At this stop we prepare the BBQ menu while the guests can also swim and snorkel. Then it sails towards Oia where the catamaran will stop for the guests to watch the sunset. The tour ends at either Ammoudi or Athinios port where the buses will be waiting for you and you will be dropped off at the starting meeting point!
Day 7 Santorini – Athens
Breakfast & then transfer to Santorini’s port. Late in the evening arrival at Athens port. Transfer to the hotel and overnight.
Day 8 Athens – India
Breakfast at the hotel and then be transferred to the airport for your international flight back to India.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Accommodation in 3 nights Athens, 2 nights Mykonos & 2 nights Santorini with breakfast –
- 3* – Adams, Paolas town & Melina or similar with daily breakfast.
- 4* – Athens Cypria, Three Shades Mykonos & Milos Villas or similar with daily breakfast.
- 5* – Royal Olympic, Mykonian Mare & Astro Palace or similar with daily breakfast.
- Private transfers in Athens for the route airport – hotel – airport
- Private transfers in Athens for the route hotel – Piraeus port – hotel
- Private transfers in Mykonos for the route port – hotel – port
- Private transfers in Santorini for the route port -hotel – port
- Ferry tickets in Economy class including port taxes
– Piraeus 07:30 – Mykonos 12:45 with normal speed vessel
– Mykonos 09:40 – Santorini 11:30 with normal speed vessel
– Santorini 15:30 – Piraeus 23:25 with normal speed vessel
- Half day Athens city tour with Acropolis museum and Parthenon with a/c coach & Tour Guide + entrance fees to Acropolis museum & Parthenon
- Sunset Cruise on organized basis with SIC land transfers from/to meeting point.
- Visa Fees.
- Goods and Service Tax @ 5%.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Any other item or expenses not specifically mentioned under inclusions.
|PRICES||EUR 760||EUR 810||EUR 1035|
Supplement Cost For Extra Night – EUR 35 to EUR 115 per person
- Prices are per person on Double Sharing basis.
- Hotel Check in usually at 1400 hrs. and check out 1100 hrs.
- Prices are based on the lowest run of the house rates at designated hotels.
- Surcharges may apply during peak season or high occupancy periods.
- Date Specific price will be quoted based on clients travel dates.